Border-crossing formalities

Poland is a member of The European Union and belogns to the Schengen area.

Citizens of some of non-EU country have to obtain visa to enter the territory of Poland.
An official letter of invitation to attend the congress can be forwarded to any participant upon completion of appropriate entries on the registration form. Registration will be opened in November 2011.
However, the invitation implies no obligation by the Organizers to cover registration fee, accommodation, travel expenses, or any other costs connected with participation in the meeting.

For more information visite: